- About us
- Code of Conduct
- Google SoC
- Recent posts
- Security Workshops
The GUI tool for static analysis of Android malware is ready for an alpha release. For more details regarding this project, check here.
In the alpha release, the following features have been finished.
(1) Show the CFG (control flow graph) for a given method
(2) Show the smali codes for a given method.
(3) Show the Java codes for a given java file.
(4) Show the betecodes for a given method.
(5) Show all strings, methods and classes.
(6) Show the APK's related information.
(7) Drag and zoom in/out the CFG.
For the forthcoming midterm evaluation of Gsoc2011, I made a lot of progress with the code and now I’m about to publish the alpha release. Before the alpha release is released, I have decided to post a blog to inform everyone about the progress of project 6 (Static Analysis of Android Malware).
Our tool is written by PyQt, which is a great interface to Qt for Python. It is very easy to design the UI by Qt Designer. Qt contains lots of libraries to support pretty UI framework. What’s more, Qt supports cross platform applications.